Examination! :O

Hey everyone! :(
Sorry for the sad face emo *sigh
Well, it's 4 day before EXAMINATION and I still lazy to studying -_-"
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_CnY9XvoSAryUVmH5YAWQ8WvdxeWYsIjmApLx39kwozohw2JAeQgAzrYdFfM8K4q9f76N7h3T-GUi3JgfF8Iph56G0Bgly_s8ZkMokkk2CdxdNpepJa9hOx9aU34t1hblzJZqow4bJCw/s1600/ujian.jpg
There's my problems :
1. I'm lazy to STUDY, so I'll have a hard time studying at the exam week #PrayForMe
2. My teacher gave me tons of homeworks and daily tests #PrayForMe
3. I can't forget my computer and my phone to see Twitter, Blog, Tumblr, BBM, etc -_-V #PrayForMe
4. Feel sleepy when I see the lesson books, but not to Novel and Comics #PrayForMe


Yahooo..
DAMN it! But, I really wish I can do the examination and get good scores! O:)
Good luck for all . Jia you! ;*

0 komentar: